The Deep-Sea Biology Society is pleased to announce that it will be providing a number of awards and grants for its members for 2018.
- Lounsbery Workshop Award 2018 – Deadline: 1st April 2018
- ‘Dive Deeper’ Research Bursaries – Deadline: 1st April 2018
- Deep-Sea Biology Society Landmark Paper Award – Deadline: Nominations to be received by 1 July 2018
- Deep-Sea Biology Society Paper of the Year – Deadline: Nominations to be received by 1 July 2018
- Award for outstanding Ph.D. thesis paper – Deadline: Nominations to be received by 1 July 2018
- Travel Awards: 15th Deep-Sea Biology Symposium (DSBS) – Deadline: 30 March 2018
- Prize for best student Talk and Poster: 15th Deep-Sea Biology Symposium (DSBS) – No Deadline
See details of all the awards here
2 thoughts on “Deep Sea Biology Society Awards 2018”
Do you have any news concerning the Travel Awards for the 15th Deep-Sea Biology Symposium? Or the results haven´t been published yet?
Thanks in advance.
Dear Diana, We are in the process of judging and notifying applicants. We aim to notify all applicants next week. Apologies for the delay we had a lot of applications. Best wishes Rachel