All members of the Society are invited to our Annual General Meeting (AGM), Friday 9 September 2022 (two sessions)
This is the most important annual meeting of the Society and will be held in conjunction with the Challenger Society meeting in London. The purpose of a society AGM is to update members on activities and finances over the last year, provide an overview of plans for the future, hold ballots (e.g. for new officers), present prizes and answer questions from members.
This may also be a free social and networking event to meet your fellow deep-sea biology colleagues over a local beer!!
Venue: Online / Challenger Society meeting, London, UKTime:
- Session 1/2: 9:00-10:30 (UK time)
- Session 2/2: 16:00-17:30 (UK time)
- [link] Finances account
- [link] Slides
- [link soon] Meeting minutes
- President Remarks and overview of activities for 2021-2022
- Reports from the Trustees
- Update on DSBS17
- Presentation of Awards
- Consultation for potential developments
- Discussion and Q&A for Members